SUMMER FELLOWSHIP IN SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
Indian Institute of Science & Indian Academy of Sciences
Indian Institute of Science & Indian Academy of Sciences, Bangalore jointly invite applications for the Summer Fellowship in Science and Engineering – 2019 for SC/ST students.
- SC/ST students studying in M Sc. in Biological, Physical, Chemical and Mathematical Sciences OR 3rd or 4th year B E/B Tech or equivalent degree in all disciplines during the academic year 2018-19.
- Those who are in the 1st year M Sc and 3rd year B E/B Tech will be given preference
- Those who have already undergone the Summer Fellowship in the previous year/s OR already pursuing higher education are not eligible
One month (June/July).
IISc. will provide:
- Travelling allowance equivalent to 2nd Class sleeper train fare from nearest station of college/residence to IISc.
- Free boarding and lodging (on sharing basis) at IISc.
- Fellowship of Rs 5,000/- and a book grant of Rs.1,500/-.
Selected candidates will work with one of the faculty members of IISc and learn various techniques used in research.
TO APPLY: click here
After submitting the online application, take a print out of the application. Submit this with latest passport size color photograph attached at identified place along with study certificate, both duly signed by the Principal of the college. The signed application has to be scanned into PDF or Jpg format and uploaded here.
Application Deadline: April 20, 2019.
For further details on the same : click here.