Capgemini Recruitment off campus 2019
Capgemini Scheduled Off Campus Drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/MCA – 2017/2018 batch & B.Sc./BCA/ BCS 2018 & 2019 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Capgemini Off Campus are given below.
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13 January 2019|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have graduated in 2017 / 2018
- Should have 50% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation and MCA (if applicable)
- Qualification – BE / B. Tech (open for all branches) or MCA
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Step 1: Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
- Step 2: Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
- Step 3: Technical Interview followed by HR Interview
How to apply Capgemini Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link latest by 13 January 2019.
To Apply: Click here